Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blog Status

Hi Everybody,

Sorry that I haven't written for 3 months. It wasn't that I was too busy. It's that I have been thinking a lot about blog privacy ever since my family was so thoroughly attacked through this blog during our adoption attempt. Every year it seems the internet gets less and less private, including on "the debil," and I know I will need to answer to MB one day about what I posted about her online.

I have loved this blog and this community and I hate letting it go, hence 3 months of indecision. At one point I decided to end the blog after MB was born, but it's been 15 months now and I haven't yet. I don't want to lose all you wonderful people but I want to avoid all the crazies out there, so I'll keep thinking on it.

I may delete all past posts/pics and make this blog text only (boring, I know).
I may delete the blog altogether.
I may figure out how to do a password protected blog, which I think I cannot do in Blogger?
I'm sure all mommy bloggers struggle with this, so your thoughts are appreciated! Thanks, and happy holidays,

C

No comments: